Edgility’s Talent Equity Assessment is Here!
The landscape for managing talent in business is changing. This year has brought many new challenges to the workplace. However, employee satisfaction and retention are still frontline issues.
So, what can you do differently this year?
What if you could get a timely, accurate assessment of how your talent is managed that considers the engagement, growth, and retention of staff from all backgrounds?
Get Started: Edgility’s Talent Equity Assessment
What is the TEA?
Edgility Consulting has launched the Talent Equity Assessment. We call it the TEA for short. What’s great about the TEA is that it is a stand-alone product designed to gather the critical information your organization needs in order to formulate compensation and talent management planning without a full consultation.
The TEA is a survey that Edgility created six years ago for our consulting practice.
For the first time ever, Edgility is offering this insightful survey to organizations across our sector, so they can gain important insight into how their talent management system is working today.
What we measure
How loyal are your staff, and how likely are they to serve as passionate advocates of your work and culture?
How effectively are you serving ALL employees, regardless of their personal identities?
Our total value proposition calculations will determine what organizational factors contribute to staff retention and attrition so you can effectively ATTRACT, REWARD, ENGAGE, GROW, and ASSESS your staff in an equitable way.
How it works
- Customers are prompted to fill out a spreadsheet with staff information that is securely transferred to our server.
- Edgility sends an introductory email to the customer’s staff members to explain the process and encourage participation.
- Customers receive an in-depth report analyzing their company’s Net Promoter Score, Total Value Proposition, and where they stand on Edgility’s Pillars of Equity.
- Your report recommends the next steps and insights to fill any gaps or discrepancies.
What you’ll receive
The TEA report gives you critical data about the effectiveness of your current talent management plan, offers insights, and shows opportunities to enhance your existing practices for equity and growth.
Your organization’s employees are always its most important asset. Gaining a deeper understanding of employee concerns and overall job satisfaction allows your leadership to take the steps needed to maintain optimum employee retention by reducing attrition, maximizing equity, and inspiring passionate advocates.
Details of your report can help you:
- Acquire actionable data from different subsects of employees
- Identify at-risk populations
- See how policies impact retention and attrition rates
- Compare your equity results with other organizations in your sector
- Form an action plan with data-driven recommendations
- Utilize Edgility’s talent and expertise during a free consultation based on your results
At Edgility, we help organizations bring structure and practice in alignment with their core values.
Committing to taking the Talent Equity Assessment can be your organization’s first step toward gaining a broader understanding of your staff, so you can work on building a passionate, equitable, and loyal workforce now.